Hard White Winter Wheat is planted in the fall and is harvested in July or August. It also has the Highest Pricing of all wheat classes, bringing new opportunities for Ontario growers
Good Winter Survival and Premium Pricing
Suggested Seeding Rate: 170 lbs/acre (1.6 million seeds/acre)
- Growing Area: Suited to All winter wheat growing areas.
- Yield: Excellent Yields (108 Yield Index in 2011 Trials).
- Height: short.
- Lodging: excellent.
- Disease Resistance: Excellent Leaf disease tolerance.
- Unique Feature: Very early harvested wheat with premium pricing – highest priced winter wheat class!
- FIRST HARD WHITE WINTER WHEAT IN CANADA!
- This Variety has unique milling triats and must be grown under WHEATPRO Value Added Program.