The Complete Package
Small seeded variety that has excellent yields for Southern Ontario – Named after the “C” in C&M Seeds – JD Cameron.
- Nitrogen Rates 150 – 200 lbs
- Sulphur Rates 18 – 30 lbs
(N+S rates dependent on stand assessment, crop rotation, soil type, background fertility, manure history)
- Split applied nitrogen key for protein production
- Can stand through some of the highest management programs, growers have a hard time putting it down!
- Excellent disease package
- Great tillering ability
Priesley appears to fit right across the province, but requires a special contract to grow. You will want to be close to a marketplace that accepts this variety. Priesley is among the latest maturing of our Hard Red varieties, spreading your risk for fusarium. Priesley was originally named after The King, Elvis Presley. It’s unique, and a fan favourite.